Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Custom prompt set up for Keyword filtering

Level 2

Hi WF community!

I am currently struggling a bit with two of my custom prompt setups where I am trying to filter for specific words people have entered into a custom field. (Not ideal, I know :-) )

In the beginning I had one of my prompts working but now they both don't seem to filter properly.

This is how I have set it up: DE:project:Keywords_Mod=in DE:project:Keywords=Manufacturing & Supply Chain

Could it be the space between the words? How do I need to set up the filter inside the Custom prompt to get a functioning prompt?

Thanks in advance

Tino

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

hey Tino, I see a couple of things going on here.

1) You don't appear to have the correct syntax for your custom prompt (you can refer to this page to discover the right syntax: https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=the-new-workfront-experience&topicId=Content%2FRe... )

2) The keyword you're searching on is problematic. It contains a special character (the ampersand is already in use as part of the syntax). It would be better if you changed the keyword options so that special characters don't show up in items that you intend to do this kind of textmode reporting on.