Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Create a Calculated Column on a report

Level 1
I want to create a calculated column on a task report that calculates the weekday difference between these two dates: 1) Actual Completion Date of a task 2) Date entered on a project custom form This is my attempt and I'm missing something: displayname=Days to Complete Final Docs after Shipment textmode=true valueexpression=WEEKDAYDIFF({actualCompletionDate},{project}:{DE:Actual Ship Date for Reporting Purposes}) The date format for the actualCompletionDate comes out as 10/13/16. However, the date format for the custom field displays as 2016-10-13. I know I can download and create an Excel formula, but I'm trying to do this all in WF. Suggestions?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Barb! Fancy meeting you here. The trick, I suspect, is to add valueformat= in textmode that suits the style your needs. For dates, here are some options to try (one at a time): valueformat= atDate valueformat= atDateWithOutTime valueformat= mediumAtDate valueformat= longAtDate valueformat= fullAtDate valueformat= longDayAtDate valueformat= partialAtDate valueformat= atDateAsTimestamp Regards, Doug