Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Concerns about missing entries

Level 2
I'm worried about something that I'm seeing happen in Workfront since the latest update. Yesterday, during a demonstration, I entered several comments on tasks. Later in the demonstration, I navigated back to the same tasks and the comments were not there. I scoured the system, looking for any note objects entered during the period of the demo. Nothing. Similarly, a coworker spent 90 minutes fleshing out a business case with a client last week. This week, the project is still there, but the business case is gone. (Not in sandbox either) How could that happen? The business case is built incrementally, with a number of save points along the way. How can the whole business case be gone? I'm left wondering whether we were switched to an earlier version of our data without notice? We are gravely concerned about this. We also have concerns about the latency with the new interface. We often see the favorites menu display only a white rectangle. Only after refreshing the browser does the correct list display. We're now looking into the degree to which Workfront is monitoring screen interaction in real-time. Corey Young Dayton Children's Hospital
5 Replies

Level 2
Regarding latency, how much confidence should I have that these updates are happening, given that the icons have been spinning for 5 minutes. Corey Young Dayton Children's Hospital

Level 10
Hi Corey, We haven't had any of those issues, but I would also be very concerned! The first thing I would do is clear the browser cache and cookies. If it's still happening, log a call with Support. Regards, David Cornwell

Level 6
Corey, The same thing happened to comments made on update tabs in tasks for someone in our company yesterday. They were the only one who brought this up to me yesterday, so I can't determine how wide spread it is for us. They submitted a support ticket to Workfront and are awaiting a response. Jared Mauch Crown Equipment Corporation

Level 3
I have just discovered that some of the fields on my custom forms no longer have choices or boxes in which to enter information when users are trying to make requests. This was working properly before the update. Has anyone else noticed this problem? Barb Pilarski Pittsburgh Penguins

Level 10
This could be me jumping at shadows, but I came across a task today that I am sure I updated a custom field on a couple of days ago. Today it was showing blank and without any changes logged on the Updates tab. I won't panic yet, but see if it happens again. David Cornwell