Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Combining Task and Issue reports

Level 1
Has anyone ever tried to put together a report that would show all the Tasks AND Issues that are assigned to user? I have created both individual reports, but wondering if there is a way to have a report where it shows all overdue tasks as well as overdue issues assigned to a given user. Any help is appreciated.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5
You can use a work item report for this. On Wed, Nov 9, 2016, 3:01 PM Tim Kauffman < reportingforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > Has anyone ever tried to put together a report that would show all the > Tasks AND Issues that are assigned to user? I have created both individual > reports, but wondering if there is a way to have a report where it shows > all overdue tasks as well as overdue issues assigned to a given user. > > Any help is appreciated. > > -----End Original Message----- >

Level 1
Ah ha! Thanks for the direction!