Expand my Community achievements bar.

Column showing original issue requestor

Level 7
I'm generating a project report and I want to display the person who made the original request before it was converted into a project. This is probably simple and obvious, but my mind is just serving up nothing. I think they sucked my brains out at hospital this week. Sorry for a noob question, but I'm putting up the white flag for now. :) -j John O'Sullivan GAF
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
hey @John O'Sullivan ... I'm really not sure this is possible in a project report. Would you be able to go backwards instead? Create an issue report with a Resolving Project Name field (instead of creating a project report with issue submitter fields)? -skye

Level 7
For this report, regrettably no. I have done this before, using a Task Report which displays the resolved project. John O'Sullivan GAF

Level 3
John, Try this on your project report: 1. Create a new column and go into text mode 2. Copy and paste the following into the text mode box for that column: displayname=Column Name valueformat=HTML listdelimiter= textmode=true valueexpression={enteredBy}.{name} type=iterate listmethod=nested(resolvables).lists 3. replace Column Name with something like "Original Request Submitted by" or whatever you like Andrey Popov JLL

Level 10
oh poop. I'm so sorry. I really feel as though you might be out of luck with just the fields I see available in a project report (I skimmed through them a little bit). I'll definitely keep a look out for you though and revisit this post if I see anything fun. -skye

Level 7
Thanks for the help! Ultimately, I was hoping to avoid using a collection so I'd be able to sort and group by original requestor, but this is (at the least) very helpful for our account managers. -j John O'Sullivan GAF