Expand my Community achievements bar.

Collapsing completed parent tasks in a task list

Level 4
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to permanently collapse completed parent tasks in a task list? We have several email projects that have hundreds of tasks and have to continually scroll through them to work on new or open tasks. Is there a way these will remain collapsed after you exit the project so we don't have to do this every time? Thanks Kathy Kathleen Palumbo Marketing Production Lead Blue Cross & Blue Shield of RI
4 Replies

Level 7
Hi Heather, if you click on the carrot in the Task Name Column on a Project, it will collapse the tasks to the Parent Task, and if you navigate away from the Project and back to it again, it stays collapsed. Hopefully, this is what you were looking to do. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 4
Thank you Terry. That's exactly what we were doing but it wasn't staying collapsed once we navigated out of the window. It seems to be working now. Kathleen Palumbo | Marketing Production Lead | Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island | Kathy.Palumbo@bcbsri.org | Office phone: 401.459.5826
The information contained in this communication is intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete it.

Level 10
Another option I use sometimes is to filter on Incomplete Tasks.

Level 4
So, unfortunately, this remained collapsed for the day regardless how many times we navigated out of the project. However, this morning , they were all in-collapsed again. Before I open a ticket, Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks Kathy Kathleen Palumbo Marketing Production Lead Blue Cross & Blue Shield of RI