Expand my Community achievements bar.

Co-existing with Hootsuite?

Former Community Member
Hi Community-- if you use Hootsuite to manage & report on social media campaigns, I'd be interested to hear how you initiate, set-up, assign, report and manage those projects in Workfront, and (hopefully) avoid redundancy in Hootsuite? We want to maintain the benefits of Hootsuite (real-time, organic, data-rich) but not loose track of the individual assignments and team efforts in our reporting in Workfront. Many thanks! -b William Dodson MaineHealth
9 Replies

Level 2
I don't have any suggestions yet, but am interested in following this thread because we've recently started using Hootsuite and are trying to figure out how to integrate the social media managers' workflows and calendars nicely with their Workfront projects without adding duplicate work. Great question. Sarah Juckniess Cal Alumni Association

Community Advisor

I want this too! We have a social calendar in WF and have the publish task due date as the date it's publishing via Hootsuite, but it's redundant work. But need to have in WF for visibility into how social is fitting in with our related projects...really want a Hootsuite connector!

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Hi @Madalyn Destafney‚,

antegma has build two integrations between Adobe Workfront and Hootsuite for customers. Currently, we're working on a new version which we 'll available to everybody as paid app/service.

Stay tuned!

Patrick

Community Advisor

Thanks, Patrick, I'll look into Antegma!

Community Advisor

@Patrick Heinzelmann‚ - can you send me a link with more information on the Hootsuite/WorkFront connector? Can't find what I'm looking for on initial search...

Level 1

@Madalyn_Destafney - Hey there! It's been a while! I wanted to see if you had found a connector between WF & Hootsuite. I'm in the same boat with connecting a social calendar. Crossing fingers that you have an answer. Thanks! - Stephanie

Community Advisor

Hi there! I never landed on a solution, at the time it would have required a custom solution to work with a partner on to be built and we didn’t have the budget for it. May be something possible via Fusion if you have that.

Level 1

@Patrick Heinzelmann‚

My team and I will be interested to learn more. Please provide a link to learn more on the integrations between Adobe Workfront and Hootsuite.

Level 2

Can you please provide an update on this thread for the Adobe Workfront and Hootsuite integrations / new version status and what that all entails? Thank you!