Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Chart types available in Reporting Canvas?

Level 3

Does anyone know what type of charts are available now in Reporting Canvas? Also, for anyone already in there, how long did it take for your data to load?

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Community Advisor

I can only tell I'm waiting for >2weeks now

Level 5

I see that Reporting Canvas not loading is listed on the known issues page. We are getting the same splash screen about data being loaded.

Level 2

Same here. Been waiting for 2 1/2 weeks. Support has know idea when it will be fixed.

Level 3

According to WF support, there is no ETA for how long it will take for them to load the data.

Thanks for the documentation! If anyone has managed to get in, I'm curious if the charts are drastically different from the ones already available. From the documentation it seems to be the same charts (except for KPI reports, but it's not clear what that looks like). I am hoping there's features similar to Excel such as tree mapping, etc. But perhaps it's too early for that.

Employee

Thank you for asking the question about chart types that are available in Reporting Canvas. As part of the Beta we support: Bar, Column, Pie and KPI. We will continue to evaluate and build out other chart types focusing on the following: Line, Bubble, Gauge, Gantt, Milestone and Sankey. In addition we will allow for customizing the style of the chart, meaning custom colors, legends, axis labels, control lines and more.

Below is an example of what you can do today with the Beta. Is there a certain chart type that was not listed that you were hoping for?

0694X00000KmfvNQAR.pngThanks,

Matt

Community Advisor

2 common types (at least from my perspective) I would like to see is marimekko (and/or barmekko) and scatter chart (unless this is considered as type of bubble chart)

Employee

You are correct that if we support bubble than we can support scatter by simply omitting the third dimension for size. I really like the suggestion for the marimekko chart and will need to add it to the list of ones that evaluate supporting in the future. Thanks!