Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Changing "PortfolioID" to "Portfolio Name" within a Task Report

Level 3
Hey everyone, First timer here to the WF forum and excited to join the community! I've used WF for a few years but recently joined a new team so I'm still learning their processes and I came across an interesting obstacle when building a custom report: I'm sorting all tasks due within the next 2 weeks by project and want to also display which portfolio that project belongs to. I have the format of the report setup how I prefer where the Portfolio is shown as a column, but I can't figure out how to change PortfolioID to Portfolio Name where it shows text, not character strings (screenshot 1) . I also have dynamic coloring that changes per portfolio which is good, i just need to change that pesky portfolio format to legible words. Any help with the code I currently have (screenshot 2) to accomplish this is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, Chris
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
change the last line of code to valuefield=project:portfolio:name Michael Lebowitz GuideWell Connect

Level 3
Thanks, Michael - I just tried that and it removed all characters and just shows blank fields. Please see current code below, with your edit reflected: displayname=Portfolio linkedname=project namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=project namekeyargkey.1=portfolioID querysort=project:portfolio.name styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=project:portfolio:name styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=project:portfolio:name styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=in styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=text styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=5ad635a4010c349d638edaffba91297c styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=bgcolor styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=dcf6f7 styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext= styledef.case.1.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.1.comparison.leftmethod=project:portfolio:name styledef.case.1.comparison.lefttext=project:portfolio:name styledef.case.1.comparison.operator=in styledef.case.1.comparison.operatortype=string styledef.case.1.comparison.righttext=5ad633590109a362966c7f6d239b86dc styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=bgcolor styledef.case.1.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e8e8e8 styledef.case.1.comparison.truetext= styledef.case.2.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.2.comparison.leftmethod=project:portfolioID styledef.case.2.comparison.lefttext=project:portfolioID styledef.case.2.comparison.operator=in styledef.case.2.comparison.operatortype=string styledef.case.2.comparison.righttext=5ad63593010c22f4523eb18631236ab4 styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=bgcolor styledef.case.2.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=e9def4 styledef.case.2.comparison.truetext= textmode=true valuefield=portfolio:name valueformat=HTML Chris

Level 10
I realized after I initially posted that the code should be - valuefield=project:portfolio:name Michael Lebowitz GuideWell Connect