Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can you report on team or user endorsements? would love to add that to our status dashboard.

Level 10
Hi: The WorkFront Tech Support team told me recently: It is not possible to report on endorsements unless you create the report via kickstart. You have quite a few remaining Remote Consulting hours, and they could build this report for you and send the kickstart file so that you can easily import the report. This would probably take two hours to do. To schedule Remote Consulting please contact our Customer Support Team at 844.306.4357. There we have it. Eric
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
thanks for searching out the answer, Eric! :) Maybe someday we'll have an area where we can post interesting kickstarts.

Level 9
What do you think about having a Resources Section dedicated to Kickstart templates? Users could submit them to me with a description and I can post them there and create a repository... if it sounds useful, I can set it up. In Reply to Skye Boardman:
thanks for searching out the answer, Eric! :) Maybe someday we'll have an area where we can post interesting kickstarts.
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 10
Nate: works for me. Especially if someone already spent the time developing something cool. It's right up there with "cool reporting ideas," "pimped out request queues," and "project templates for today's modern marketer". The other day, I was asking my boss to ask Workfront if their events team would be willing to share a generic conference or events project template -- not because we want to steal it (well, maybe we do) but more because our events team doesn't want to come into workfront and play with us, and we don't know why. We thought if we show them what other events teams have done, they would get more inspired.

Level 9
Here you go, Skye . In Reply to Skye Boardman:
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at: