Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can you put doc approvals on a calendar?

Level 10
One of my reviewers wants to know if he can see his document approval requests in a calendar format. Does anyone know if this is possible? I know the basics, so I can create a new calendar and see that there are ways to place calendar items based on project, task and issue. I know there's no way to put a due date on a document approval request, but I think he'd even be thrilled if I was able to show the date the approval was requested. Logically I think the answer's no... has anyone experimented and can verify the opposite? :)
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10

Yeah, I don't think so either (but someone can totally prove me wrong).

The issues I see are 1) calendars only work (currently) with projects, tasks, and issues and 2) I don't think there are dates associated with approvals especially for document approvals.0690z000007ZkfHAAS.png

Level 10
thanks Anthony. I was hoping someone would come up with something insane like taking what's currently in a doc approval report and pasting it into a calendar (code below). I'm optimistic that way... ;) displayname=Request Date listdelimiter= listmethod=nested(approvals).lists textmode=true type=iterate valueexpression={requestDate} valueformat=HTML