Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can you prevent new version email alerts in Proof for stages not activated yet?

Level 1

If we upload new versions of proofs to stage 1 in a workflow, the individuals in stage 2, 3 and beyond are getting new version notifications in Outlook. Can we turn this off?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

I too am having this happen - the previous versions retain reviewers that now need to be reviewer/approver and I can't figure out how to change this. We are using for regulatory sign-off with a regulatory Moderator that then assigns to the correct person but before they can do that in the final approval it reverts to the previous regulatory reviewer which is OK but then they aren't a decision maker.

Level 3

Melissa and Susan,

Please read over the setting for proof email alerts in the below article. If you have checked these settings and user are still getting notifications please open a ticket with our Support Team and they can take a look at this with you.

https://one.workfront.com/s/article/Configure-sharing-settings-for-your-users-in-the-new-Workfront-e...