Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can you create a dashboard or view with multiple burndown charts for all Agile teams?

Level 1
Can you create a dashboard or view with multiple burndown charts for all Agile teams? One of the executives would like to see a single view of all burndown charts for all development teams that report in to him.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 9
Bump for visibility! -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 10
bumping the bump. The system is allowing us to manage the project with burndown charts so we have to be able to deliver reports based on that methodology. A dashboard of burndowns is common sense from an executive point of a view and a great idea.

Level 10
I suspect the lack of response is due to it not being possible, unfortunately. :) Whilst we don't yet use Agile, we are looking at doing so, and this feature will surely be asked for at some point. Regards, David

Level 2

I created a Dashboard Report that filters on a Team and tasks that the iteration is not blank

The grouping is by Iteration name.

On the chart, the left axis is Planned Hours, the bottom axis is Iteration Name.

Combination Chart is selected with Task Actual Hours summarized by Sum.  Plot on Secondary axis is checked with Chart type column selected.  Looks like this:

Agile Dashboard.JPG