Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can we customize the ALL REQUESTS tab

Level 5
Hi All, Curious- can we filter/customize the list of issues that show up in the ALL REQUESTS tab- specifically based on the layout template? For example, for our requestor/reviewer layout templates- I'd only like the issues (aka requests) to show up for which the specific requestor reviewer submitted? Or does that need to be handled via a report and I should delete that tab from their layout templates? See attached pdf for reference. tks! Karen
12 Replies

Level 4
Hi, Karen Look at the queue set up for your request project. Make sure you don't have 'People from the same company will inherit the same permissions for all requests' checked. I believe that if you do, they will be able to see everyone's requests. We don't have it checked and our requestors only see theirs in the All Requests tab. Thanks, Michelle

Level 5
Thanks Michelle- that was the problem! Karen

Level 10
Hi Karen, How about just editing their Layout Template and removing the "All Requests" tab? You can just leave them with the "Requests I've Submitted" tab, which sounds like what you want. Regards, David

Level 5
Hi David, I don' think I can delete that tab? I've tried- it doesn't show the trash can like other tabs. Can you delete yours? tks Karen

Level 10
Hi Karen, I should have tried removing it first. You're right.....I can remove 'All Requests' from the Request tabs, but it still shows under the More section.....I can't delete it either! Regards, David

Level 5
No worries- thought maybe you had super powers we didn't! Karen

Level 10

This is what our Request Bar looks like. Is this the type of customization you are looking for?0690z000007ZkIcAAK.png

Level 3
Ooh, I like that! Did you create that with Dashboards/tabs?

Level 10
Mary, Yes I did. Do you know how to do it?

Level 3
I'm not sure I'm doing it the correct way. Can you share how you did it? On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Benetta Perry < globalforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > Mary, > > Yes I did. Do you know how to do it? > > -----End Original Message----- > -- Mary Meghan Mabus VP of Operations, Media Director 662 823 2100 <6628232100> 71 S Green St Tupelo MS 38804 https://www.google.com/maps/dir//Mabus+Agency,+S+Green+St,+Tupelo,+MS+38804/@34.2568019,-88.7054635,... mabusagency.com

Level 10
Mary, Before you follow these steps to create tabs, you have to have created the actual dashboards already. To create the tabs: 1. Go to Settings 2. Go to interface 3. Go to Layout Templates 4. Edit the layout template you want to modify 5. Click on customize tabs 6. select Requests (it is in the Global Areas section, when you click the down arrow of "when a person with this template looks at") 7. click add custom tab 8. give it a name "in tab label field" 9. Enter the dashboard name "in add a dashboard" field. 10. select Add tab it will be in the more section of that tab, unless you move it to always appear on the tab bar.

Level 3
Hi Michelle...does anything other than Company of Project determine visibility? For instance in multi-group instance, do I only see my Groups or Home Groups requests? Jane Stavinoha