Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can i create multiple views from report standard view

Level 2
I have created a "Standard report" view with 52 columns (custom fields). Now i want to create 7 fields for 7 different teams but selecting and deselecting few columns, depending on user's team. What's the best way to do it?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Piyush, can you please clarify what you mean by "create 7 fields". It seems like you're looking to display an additional 7 columns/fields in the report based on the team of the user viewing the report, bringing the total columns to 59. Before trying to provide a solution, please confirm this is the format for each view of the report: Field 1 | Field 2 | ... Field 52 | TeamFields 1a-7a Field 1 | Field 2 | ... Field 52 | TeamFields 1b-7b Field 1 | Field 2 | ... Field 52 | TeamFields 1c-7c Field 1 | Field 2 | ... Field 52 | TeamFields 1d-7d Field 1 | Field 2 | ... Field 52 | TeamFields 1e-7e Field 1 | Field 2 | ... Field 52 | TeamFields 1f-7f Field 1 | Field 2 | ... Field 52 | TeamFields 1g-7g