Expand my Community achievements bar.

Can I auto collapse the Custom Forms in the Project Details section on a project?

Level 5

In my search I saw an Innovation Lab idea that stated there is a button to collapse all custom forms but I am unable to locate it. We attach several forms to some projects and it can make the user scroll a lot to get to their desired form. Is there a way to set them to auto collapse?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Are you maybe still in Classic? This functionality or similar is available in NWE but I don't think anything has been made available in Classic.

Level 10

Mine collapse automatically. I kinda wish I could un-collapse them automatically :)

Level 5

Oh I found it in the top right corner there is a little icon for it.

Side question - is there any way to collapse sections within a custom form?

Our forms can get very long and when we need to access a section that is toward the bottom of the form we need to scroll quite a bit. It would be great if we can collapse the sections to only see the section headers and only expand the section we are looking for.

Level 10

There isn't, but…

You can set display logic to display sections and/or fields that aren't needed based on what you choose in a control field. It's bit of a hack but if you create a radio button field called "Show Widget Section" and then only display the Widget section when that "yes" button is clicked, you can achieve the same thing.