Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can a Media Plan be generated via WF?

Level 3

I have staff that are looking to understand if a Media Plan [which incorporates campaign tactics, costs, promo calendar] can somehow be produced by WF. For me this feels like a hard no -- however we've just onboarded Workfront in the last 6mo. --so am I missing anything? Attached is just a generic screengrab of typical media plan look.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Tamara,

I invite you to consider our UberGantt solution, which I believe we could tailor to meet the media plan requirements you shared.

Regards,

Doug

Thanks for this Doug.

If my team chooses to pursue this -- I will reach out to you for further information.

Level 3

I'm afraid I don't have an answer, but registering interest as I'd like to follow this post. It's relevant to my Workfront world as well.

Hi Lucinda, I am interested to learn about your Media Plan requirements, so if you are at liberty to share details, I would then be happy to offer solutions. Regards, Doug

Level 1

Hi Tamara! It looks like there are two things being tracked in this sheet. One being budget, how much has been paid vs unpaid. And then schedules for media placement. Does that sound right to you, or is there anything else you're tracking in this doc?

There may be a couple of ways you would do this in WorkFront, but want to figure out exactly what you were needing to track first! Also, are you married to a GANNT chart, or would a different type of report suffice as long as it gives you budget and scheduling data points?

Level 3
Since the attachment was a general screenshot of a media schedule, let me get back to my team to confirm their specific needs.