Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Call for User Group Speakers! Custom Forms, Adobe Integrations, Dashboards and more.

Employee

Greetings!

I'm excited to announce that we're planning several exciting Workfront User Groups in July and August and are looking for customers to share their stories!

Would you be interested?

What's required? Our User Group meetups are 90-minutes, and are appropriate for new users and veterans alike. We typically have one or two short presentations, which are designed to get the ideas flowing and help kickstart a conversation. The rest of the time is left for lively group discussion.

We are looking for a few customers to share their story in the presentation portion up front. It doesn't have to be very formal, but we ask you to prepare a few slides to give context of who you are, how you use Workfront, and then a bit about how you tackle the topic at hand.

Here are the topics (the dates are tentative, pending speaker availability!):

• July 20 - Leveraging Custom Forms‚
  • Aug 10 - Dashboards and Data Visualization
  • Aug 17 - Transitioning to the New Workfront Experience
  • Aug 31 - Extending Workfront with Adobe Integrations‚

If this is interesting to you, reply to this thread or shoot me a note at Grp-WorkfrontUserGroups@adobe.com and we'll chat!

Thanks for your consideration, and thanks for being part of our amazing Workfront family.

0694X00000DWNodQAH.jpg

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies