Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Calendars - How to change Sorting

Level 4

I have sent up a calendar showing a list of projects and we want to use the Gantt view.  I set up a few categories on the lefthand column.  The view I'm seeing shows all projects in all categories sorted by start date of the project.  Ideally, we would like to see them sorted first by the categories I set up, and then by start date.  That way all the categories I created are grouped together. I'm aware I can turn the categories on and off, but we want to see them all in 1 view. Does anyone know if this is possible?

2 Replies

Community Advisor

not sure if that will resolve your problem, but the way I figured to "sort" items is to put numbers at the beginning of category names. Otherwise once created I was unable to rearrange them and sort in any meaningful way:

Rafal_Bainie_0-1674551216742.png

You can go in and edit numbers in names whenever you want. It's manual, but at least it works.
I look forward to updated calendar functionality WF is working on.

Level 4

thanks for your reply.  this sorts the category names, but i'm looking to sort the projects listed in the calendar, not the category names.