Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Calendar Troubles

Level 2
Hey All, Having an issue setting up calendars for my team. We have some users who are assigned to two different job roles. I had a request to create a calendar that displays all tasks for that user, with one color for the first job role, and another for the second job role. Im using the following filters: Task:assigned to ID > $$USER.ID Task:Role ID > Job Role 1 Task:Project Status > Not Equal: Complete, Dead, on hold Ideally this would show me all tasks assigned to the user for Job Role 1, as long as the project is not complete or dead. I have the same filters set up under a different color for Job Role 2. For some reason, the filters for Job Role 2 are not working properly. It's leaving many projects that seemingly fit these criteria off the calendar. Have set up something obviously wrong with my filters? Andrew Daniels Gartner, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
could you maybe show a screengrab for both sets of filters for both users? Also, when I run into trouble like this, I usually back all the way out, and start with one filter at a time. So my advice would be to start troubleshooting by simply filtering on "tasks assigned to userid 2" and seeing if you can see those. If you can, start adding the other constraints in one at a time, and see which one it is barfing on. (Add project status next, and the role third) good luck and have a great weekend. -skye