Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Calendar Software

Level 2

Hi Workfront Community,
I'm looking for reccomendations\suggestions on marketing calendar software.  Prefereably ones that intergrates with Workfront.  We are finding the Workfront Calendar lacking a bit and need to find something more robust.  Alhough I hear they are demoing some inhancements to it at this weeks summit.    But I'd still like to hear if the community is using anything that effectively compliments Workfront.  

Thanks in advance for any and all recommendations

Frank

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Did you catch the summit sessions on this? Definitely an overhaul coming for calendars in a good way this year. After needing to use calendars for a few purposes I found some good setup tweaks that helped overcome some limitations, but I agree we've ran into some obstacles in the past. I don't know of a calendar software that literally integrates with WF other than Outlook calendar. Is there something specific you're trying to do and maybe I can provide some thoughts?

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

I heard the Summit session about the new calendaring too and desperately need it.  It's now Dec 2023 and I still don't see any releases or updates on when it's coming.  Have you (or anyone) heard any updates from the WF product team as to when the new calendaring will be released?

Level 3

Hey Sarah - I did not see those. Can you share? We need that too!