Expand my Community achievements bar.

Calendar Report Color Key - Hex Codes

Level 4
Hi All, Thought this might be a useful resource for some. I pulled the hex codes that the a Calendar Report generates and consolidated them into the attached document. Out of the box color options are pretty limited within Workfront, but the Calendar Report definitely has the most options with 15 options (if you consider white to be a color.) I'm using these to build my calendars and then I use the hex-codes in my other related project/task report's conditional formatting to keep continuity between all reports. ^I've attached this as a PDF as well Satchell Mische-Richter Quality Bicycle Products
3 Replies

Level 2
We're just getting ready to put some calendars into action. Thanks for sharing! @Connie Sutherland Carol-Lyn Jardine CareerBuilder Inc.

Level 5
This is great! Thanks for sharing. Alana Coble WebMD

Level 3
For those that are into the guts of fonts and colors...consider going over to the W3Schools site. This site has a lot of goodies for learning and implementing things HTML... https://www.w3schools.com/colors/default.asp Doug Williams - NETSource Consulting NETSource Consulting Helping others simplify the complexities of their Workfront installations.