Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Calculated Groupings

Level 2
Hi I'm not sure whether this is even possible. I have got a custom date field on the project level called Backlog Completion Date. I need to group them by in the future (OK), in the past (in backlog) or within the next 7 days (At risk) I need to make a custom grouping based off of this with the following formula: IF(DATEDIFF($$TODAY,{DE:Backlog Completion Date})>7,"OK", IF(DATEDIFF($$TODAY,{DE:Backlog Completion Date})<0,"In Backlog","At Risk")) But all it does is return Null Value. What am I doing wrong? Thank you Harry Wigley ENT
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee
Hi Harry, I tested this on a date field we have. I created a calculated field on the project level that references a custom field on the project level called 'Earliest VE Review Date' and was able to make this work: IF(DATEDIFF($$TODAY,Earliest VE Review Date)>7,"OK", IF(DATEDIFF($$TODAY,Earliest VE Review Date)<0,"In Backlog","At Risk")) Then I grouped my report by the new calculated custom field. Looks like you just need to take out the '{DE:' part. Good luck! Sarah Nau Dominium