Expand my Community achievements bar.

Calculated column to display custom form field label and value

Level 4

We have an "Issue Complexity" custom form field with labels and values as follows: Low Complexity = 5, Medium Complexity = 10, High Complexity = 15. I would like to have a report column that displays the label and value together, "Low Complexity - 5", etc. but I can't figure out how to get the label to display. Below, {DE:Issue Complexity} displays the value, but what would I need to put in for the label to show up? I've tried {name} and {label}, neither worked.

displayname=Issue Complexity

textmode=true

valueexpression=CONCAT({DE:Issue Complexity}.?????," - ",{DE:Issue Complexity})

valueformat=HTML

I was able to do a workaround with the below, but I would like to get the above to work since it's so much simpler.

column.8.displayname=Issue Complexity & Score

column.8.linkedname=direct

column.8.namekey=Issue Complexity

column.8.querysort=DE:Issue Complexity

column.8.sharecol=true

column.8.textmode=true

column.8.valuefield=Issue Complexity

column.8.valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString

column.9.sharecol=true

column.9.textmode=true

column.9.value=<br>

column.9.valueformat=HTML

column.10.displayname=Issue Complexity Value

column.10.linkedname=direct

column.10.namekey=Issue Complexity

column.10.querysort=DE:Issue Complexity

column.10.textmode=true

column.10.valueexpression={DE:Issue Complexity}

column.10.valueformat=

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

Hey Yvonne,

br

This one seems complicated, I'm going to see if I can tag in a few people to help... but if they hadn't already jumped in, they might not know either. @Doug Den Hoed@Anthony Imgrund@Skye Hansen does this look like something one of you have tackled before?

br

Kyna

Community Advisor

Thanks for the tag Kyna.

Yvonne, give "valueformat=val" a try, anywhere throughout your textmode you see valueformat.

Regards,

Doug

Level 6

Curious if you ever got this to work? I'm having the same problem with custom fields showing the value when I need the label.

Level 1

any solution to this. I am facing the same . custom field gives value instead of label.