Expand my Community achievements bar.

Calculate turn time from request entry day to resolve project's task completion date

Level 3

I am trying to pull a report that is showing us the difference (excluding weekends & holidays) from when a request is submitted (Request > Entry Date) to when one of our specific tasks within the Resolve Project is marked as complete (task name = Send to Requestor for Approval).

Essentially we're trying to track the turn times from request submission to the delivery to the requestor - however we have additional tasks that follow our "Send to Requestor for Approval" task that we do not want to account for so the project's Actual Completion Date would not work for us, it will need to be that particular task.

Any help is appreciated

1 Reply

Level 2

I have a similar situations but within a request.

We are looking to see # of days a request is with a specific role/person. The process is that a request comes in - management assigns it and then the assignee requests approval via an approval process (Ready to Proof) - Management approves and resolves the request. I would be happy if I could get the number of day entry to request for approval.

WEEKDAYDIFF({entryDate},{approvalStartDate})

Thank you in advance.