Expand my Community achievements bar.

Business Value Engineering session

Level 1
Has anyone used the "Business Value Engineering session" service offered by Workfront where someone assess how you use the system? Was it valuable? What was the outcome? Laura Matthews Paychex, Inc.
10 Replies

Level 1
I would also welcome this service, where did you find the opportunity/training? Michael Laing Atlas Copco Drilling Solutions LLC

Level 2
Interested as well. We have a sort of limited QBR with an account rep, but this discussion doesn't go into any great depth. Do you have a link to any information on this session you can share? David Hancock Meeting Professionals International, Inc

Level 2
I'll preface my opinion with this: We've been on WF for a year and went through implementation with a 3rd party. About 6 months in we realized that we need to optimize the system already. After a lot of discussion with our rep and luckily the director of VE who was at a User Group Meeting that I attended, they suggested the VE Session. We had our session about a month and a half ago and just received our feedback just before the Holidays. It was great. I wish that some of the questions that we were asked in the VE Session were asked during implementation. The biggest feedback that we received so far was to think about how and why we setup WF the way we did and to challenge us to rethink that to be more efficient and to work smarter. Great feedback for us. I'd definitely recommend it. Dominic Taormina Roche Diagnostics Corporation

Level 1
This is great feedback. Thank you. We have a new manager and some new people to the team, and the rest of the department had a reorg. Things are changing and we feel we need to change how we use WF. Glad this was helpful for you. I think we'll go for it. :-) Laura Matthews Paychex, Inc.

Level 2
We have been using WF for about a year. We expect to make major enhancements. I think this would be very beneficial for us. Was there a charge associated with the session? And, if so, can you share this information with me? A ballpark would suffice. Thanks! Chris Chris Garbrandt Nationwide Children's Hospital chris.garbrandt@nationwidechildrens.org

Level 1
Our rep told me it was free! I'm waiting on more details though. I'm sure there is a charge to help implement any new changes. Laura Matthews Paychex, Inc.

Level 2
I will contact my rep. Thanks, Laura! Chris Garbrandt Nationwide Children's Hospital chris.garbrandt@nationwidechildrens.org

Level 2
Yes, the session was free. A lot of the items they came back to us with are things that we will be able to do ourselves, it will just take time. But we may see if the consulting hours make sense anyway. Jury is still out for that in our case. Dominic Taormina Roche Diagnostics Corporation

Level 1
Hello all. First, let me thank you for being a Workfront customer and for your interest in our Value Engineering program. If I may introduce myself, I am Steve Cappellucci, Sr. Director Value Engineering. I developed the Value Engineering program over two years ago when I moved to the sales organization. We support both prospect and current customer account executives as they support each of you. The mission of the organization is to work with you to provide strategic direction and insight as you transform your organization. The services we provide to further your success in modern work management range across Discovery, Realization, and Optimization sessions to empower your understanding of how you connect with others to form your Operational System of Record (OSR); fine tune your business frameworks; understand the jobs you really do; evaluate the work management maturity of your teams/organizations; organizational alignment; adoption and usage; establishing governance and oversight; and, optimizing your current solution for increased productivity gains and measures. As for free, I prefer the word "no cost"! My team provides a $300/hr service that is waived for your commitment to participate, learn, and mature. We are strategic business transformation leaders, and although we are all Workfront Product Certified, we do not build or do the tactical work we recommend to be done. We do have selection criteria to determine whom we engage with, but the first place to start is to speak with your account executive. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me for further clarification or details. All the best, Steve Steve Cappellucci Workfront

Level 1
Thank you, Steve. This is very helpful information. Laura Matthews Paychex, Inc.