Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Bay Area User Group registration is open!

Level 9
The next Bay Area User Group is officially underway. Huge thanks to Pete Williams at Veritas for driving this one forward! Here's where you can register and get more details. If you have any questions, let me know! We WILL have someone from product there to talk about resource management... so get excited . -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
7 Replies

Level 2
I filled out the registration form. But, when I hit the Register button, it takes a LONG time. It seems like it’s just sitting there, Jim

Level 1
Hmm, I will watch for others having the same experience. You should receive an email confirmation. I haven’t received mine yet so please let me know if you haven’t received yours by tomorrow. Thank you!

Level 2
No confirmation yet. I’ll keep my eye open Jim

Level 1
For everyone, the confirmations are now flowing!

Level 1
The registration page has that information: [cid:image001.png@01D2C9BC.CDB4D2A0] June 20, 2017 from 5:30pm Regards, Sixto

Level 10
Hi All, I am Group Product Manager at Workfront and will be in Bay area June 14,15 and 16. Unfortunately I will miss the user group looks like. I would like to meet some of you at your office and sit with end users to do some research. I am attaching the summary of the visit which covers the purpose of the visit and agenda. Please email me back annagrigoryan@workfront.com if you are interested to host me and potentially UX or one of our developers at your office. Thanks in advance, Anna