Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Automated 'Send' Timed Reports - not delivered CL5

Level 9
Morning -- curious if anyone has experienced issues in not receiving Reports from Workfront configured as a Send Report? After the 19.2 Release? John Seitz DTCI | Disney | ESPN
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
I just ran a test and "Send Now" worked just fine.

Level 1
I noticed this as well and also on CL5. I can do "Send Now" and it goes through but the automated ones are sporadic - days later on some or not at all on others. Currently going through and making minor edits to "resave" them in hopes that will get them fixed. Putting in ticket to support as well. David White Centene Corporation

Level 3
We're on CL5 and also experienced this issue. Two examples from Mon and Tue this week: Report 1, Scheduled Mon 7am, delivered Tue 10:59pm Report 2, Scheduled Tue 6am, delivered Tue 10:50pm Justin White Quality Bicycle Products

Level 9
Thanks all - wanted to make sure it wasn't me... correct sending it now works just fine, which leads me to believe that timed auto sends - but be dispatched to a 3rd application that queues up all the requests and then triggers an API call back to the instance. JUST my guess. they have improved over the past 24 hours - but still not consistent. And if you haven't submitted a ticket you should... it's a known issue but the more data they have ;-) John Seitz DTCI | Disney | ESPN