Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attask URL still working for us

Level 10
Hi, Just wanted to check if someone else got the same issue before I open a ticket with WF Support. It has come to my attention that AtTask URL , which has been updated in May to my.workfront.com , is still working for us. I thought Workfront was going to totally get rid of AtTask domain access. Lately we found out that people still logging in by using AtTask as it's available. Is anyone able to log into old URL as well? Thanks, Dags Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD
4 Replies

Level 8
I was told the old URL will work for at least until the end of the year. I'm hoping it will last longer than that since we still have a lot of documentation with links to update not to mention everyone's bookmarks. Adina Pierce Cisco

Level 10
I thought they were gonna take it off the server permanently to be honest. Yes we've got some people using it, as they haven't updated bookmarks because it still works.. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
Yeah I was told at least to the end of the year as well. The problem is the links on your emails will break. So anyone pulling up an old email to get to a ticket will not find it. So they built in some latency to avoid that issue. We just told everyone to change their links as it will break eventually. I guess I'll find out how many listened at the beginning of next year :) Vic Alejandro, PMP, CSM | Senior IT Project Manager Denver Water | t: 303-628-7262 | c: 303-319-6473 Http://www.denverwater.org Sent via mobile phone

Level 10
FYI - I have now contacted Workfront Support for confirmation about how long it will be working. Will update you, once got confirmation :) Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD