Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Atlanta User Group Meetup - Dec 17, 2019

Employee
Hi everyone, A heads up that the next Atlanta Workfront User Group is being held on Tuesday, December 17, 2019 . "http://event.workfront.com/wugatlantadec2019/community" RSVP here . Whether you're just getting started or a veteran user, you can always use more tips, tricks, best practices, and practical how to's. It's free to attend, and lunch will be served. Big thanks to @Aya Elsoukkary and Floor & Decor for hosting! The agenda is being finalized, but topics on the table for discussion are: - New Workfront Experience - Resource and Capacity Planning - Reporting/dashboards - New User On-boarding / Existing User Up-skilling - Implementation Do's and Don'ts - Up-leveling System Admin Skills Date: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 Time: 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. EST Location: Floor & Decor, 2500 Windy Ridge Parkway SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 Full agenda and registration can be found here: event.workfront.com/wugatlantadec2019/community Hope you can make it! If you have any questions, leave a comment on this thread, or feel free to reach out to me directly. Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront
14 Replies

Level 2
Thanks Kristin. @Elliot Leson and @Joshua Maldonado please see above. James Hill

Level 2
Looking forward to meeting everyone! Thanks for putting this together, Kristin. Kelli Mortimer Caesars

Level 1
Hello, all! I am excited to let you know that I will be attending the User Group meeting on December 17th as a Workfront representative along with my colleague, Celine Castleman. I am looking forward to meeting all of you and sharing some time together. If there are any volunteers who would like to lead/facilitate any of the planned topics, please reach out to me to let me know. Ideally, we would have one or two of you assigned to each topic. Thank you and we will see you soon! Matt Barnes Workfront

Level 2
Hey Matt, Looking forward to meeting you on the 17th! I wouldnt call myself an expert, but I'm happy to share how we've handled - Resource and Capacity Planning (we figured out a solution, but this is still a work in progress for us) - New User On-boarding / Existing User Up-skilling Let me know how I can help! Thanks! Emma Holland STR

Level 1
Hi, Emma! We would be glad to let you kick off each of these topics if you like. If you wanted to put together a couple of slides and spend a few minutes presenting your use case and perhaps coming up with some discussion points/questions for the larger group to then kickaround, that would be fantastic! Of course, we would be right there to help keep the conversation flowing. What do you think? "https://www.workfront.com/" style="color:rgb(0,161,208)"
Matt Barnes, PMP, CSM Strategic Customer Success Manager M: 6824786797 "https://www.workfront.com/" style="color:rgb(0,161,208)" workfront.com

Level 2
Hey Matt, I can do! Thank you so much for your help! Emma Holland STR

Level 2
Hey Kristin, Just curious what the attire usually is for events like this? Please let me know. Thank you! Emma Holland STR

Employee
@Emma Holland - Great question! I would lean toward business casual. I know you guys have a long drive though, so no need to sacrifice comfort for fashion! ;) Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront

Level 2
Awesome! Thank you @Kristin Farwell ! I appreciate your help. Emma Holland STR

Employee
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving holiday. Touching base since we're exactly two weeks out from this user group. There are still a few topics on the "wishlist" that we'd put together that could use a volunteer to help lead? You don't have to be an expert, just someone who can share what they are doing at their organization and maybe put together a few questions to get the group talking? @Emma Holland has offered to help facilitate the discussion around Resource and Capacity Planning, and also New User Onboarding. @James Hill - In the other thread, you had mentioned you guys would be open to sharing some stories or best practices. Do you have any slides you'd like to share, or would you like to help lead a discussion on anything in particular? @Aya Elsoukkary - Would you be open to leading the conversation on admin upskilling? Looking forward to getting this group together, and planning even more in 2020. See you soon! Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront

Level 2
Hi Kristin, I can provide our experiences with "Implementations Dos and Donts". Thanks. JH James Hill

Employee
That's great. Thanks, @James Hill ! Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront

Level 2
Should I send slides to @Matt Barnes &/or @Kristin Farwell &/or @Aya Elsoukkary ? Just need your email addresses. Thanks. JH James Hill

Employee
You can send them to me and I'll get them into our "Master" presentation and make sure @Matt Barnes and @Aya Elsoukkary have the latest on the day of. My email is kristinfarwell@workfront.com . ( @Emma Holland - If you have any slides you'd like to share, feel free to send them to me as well!) Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs Workfront