Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Assigning Work in Bulk

Level 10
Hi everyone, My name's Vazgen and I'm a Senior Product Manager at Workfront, over the Resource Management enhancements. One of the key ideas we are exploring right now is the ability to manage assignments in bulk and we had questions we'd love to get community feedback on. You can find those in the survey linked here: "https://forms.gle/Wm1y49kWvdckL41b7" Survey Link Also, if you're interested in discussing the topic further, please don't hesitate to reach out via community, my email (vazgenbabayan@workfront.com) or via scheduling a call on my calendar directly via this link:
5 Replies

Level 10
we had problems interpreting the questions. For now, we're assuming "the view" means "the project view" or the list of projects you can see when you go to /projects. -skye

Level 10
Hi Skye, I tried to keep it vague intentionally not to keep reference to the existing tools as the questions are more about how work gets assigned out and less about the solution we have in place today. I do see how "the view" could have been misleading though. I will add some information on that in survey description. Basically what I refer to can be applied to both /projects list, the Scheduling tool, Workload Balancer and Resource Planner. Vazgen Babayan Senior Product Manager Workfront

Level 10
Good to know. For our users' purposes, they don't tend to assign other than in /projects so those answers are probably all good. Thank you! -skye

Level 6
Hi Vaz I'm afraid I am unable to get to the survey; I'm wondering if it is being blocked by our firewall? Cheers Jane Jane Bradshaw BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
Hi Jane, I just double checked and the survey is open to public, it can be that Google Forms are blocked by IT on your end. Vazgen Babayan Product Manager Workfront