Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Archiving ProofHQ Proofs once project is complete

Level 3

Is there a way so that once a project is complete, all outstanding proofs in that project get archived? Some of our users when they log in are seeing very old "late" proofs. But the project moved on without their approval. They only solve I've found is removing that person from every single old proof, which is not ideal. If the project is no longer active, it'd like the "late" proof approval reminder to go away to keep the my work list accurate.

5 Replies

Level 10

I thought Locking the proof, which acts as "closing/completing" it, took care of this?

To be fair, I have a custom dashboard so maybe we've never noticed this issue as a result.

Level 3

Even after the proof is locked, if the approver never made a decision on a proof it unfortunately stays in their work list.

But we are now going to make that custom dashboard on the landing page at the access level. It just seems like the work list has 0 function then.

Level 3

Miranda,

We're having similar issues and haven't found a solve that isn't egregiously time-consuming. So much for Proof & Workfront integration.....

Level 3

A current workaround is creating a custom dashboard for the landing page in the layout template. But that makes the native "my work" landing page useless.

Level 9

We are running into the same issues @Miranda Davis‚. It frustrates our users because if the proof stage has locked for them already there is not a point for it to show up on their Home page. We work by the hour and this issue creates a lot of confusion.