Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Archived Proofs

Level 2
Is there a way to view an archived proof, without actually un-archiving it? I just want to " view ", not activate, un-archive or comment... just view. Someone was looking for a particular comment in an archived proof, didn't re-archive all the files, then went on holidays. It took me hours to clean up their mess. I know I could just have a talk with them when they return, but I was just wondering if there is another way we could do this type of search. (Using the ProofHQ stand-alone product.) Thanks, Shannon Chadwick
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi @Shannon Chadwick‚ were you able to find a solution to this, we are facing the same issue.

Employee

Hi Juhi,

Unfortunately there isn't a way to view a proof without unarchiving it.

I hope that you can find a way to make this work... but if not, maybe it would be worth submitting an Innovation Lab idea to see if others also would benefit from this functionality.

Thanks,

Kyna

Level 5

@Shannon Chadwick‚ If you do put this in Innovation Lab, could you put the link here, as I would upvote it!

Level 2

yes, @Shannon Chadwick‚ I would upvote it too and get the same done by 3 more folks!

Level 4

@Shannon Chadwick‚You have my upvote as well. This would be a HUGE win.!