Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Approvals report question

Level 4
Anyone know how to create a report that shows all of the approvals assigned to a job role (or user or team) even if the approvals aren't ready for them yet?
2 Replies

Level 6
Hi Jessica, I think there's a field called approvers and status. I'm fairly new to workfront but I've been working on a report around approvals and stumbled across this field and it shows the status of an approval and who it's assigned to. I don't belive you can filter on it but you can add it as a column. Good luck :)

Level 10
for me, it feels like it might have to be multiple reports. For example, I'd create a task report so that I could list all the tasks, and then filter for specific approvers (your job role, user, or team). I assume other filters here would be handy (like only show tasks that have approval processes, only show tasks that are not complete). Fields I would find handy to use are approval processes ID and approvers. The "Approvers and Status" field is only useful when something is pending approval. Otherwise it just stays blank on my reports. Then, I'd probably create one for issues, one for projects... in my experience with other reports, I have never found a way to co-mingle different objects into one report without a certain amount of pain (for instance, trying to get a report to show tasks and issues together was a big failure :).