Expand my Community achievements bar.

Approval Report - Days Pending Approval

Level 2
Hi, I'm looking for a variation of this code that I found in another discussion. valueexpression=CONCAT(ROUND(WEEKDAYDIFF({requestDate},{approvalDate}),1)," Days") This works great for identifying how long approvals are actually taking. I'd like a column in the report to report on how many days approvals have been in pending status. Without having advanced reporting knowledge, I thought I could make a slight variation to the code above and replace approvalDate with $$TODAY but it doesn't seem to work. valueexpression=CONCAT(ROUND(WEEKDAYDIFF({requestDate},{$$TODAY}),1)," Days") Any thoughts for a reporting novice?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
Removing the {} should do it. valueexpression=CONCAT(ROUND(WEEKDAYDIFF({requestDate},$$TODAY),1)," Days")

Level 5
Hi Noah I just came across this thread and it is exactly what I am looking for since we are having difficulty getting timely approvals. Would you be willing to share the details of your report and a sample? Much appreciated Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation

Level 3
Thank you for the question. This will help me too Dave Rulon Great Dane Limited Partnership Savannah, GA 912-644-2452

Level 3
Hi @Noah Wong Would you be willing to share the details of your report and a sample please? I am looking for something like this but can't figure it out. Thanks Marta Marta Sowa