Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

ANYONE ELSE?? IDEA EXCHANGE: Group Admins Can't UPVOTE IDEAS!!! Not cool...

Level 4
I reached out to WF Customer Support and was told that our account is too small to allow for any more people on our team to be able to access Idea Exchange. Wait, WHAT??? We can only have 4 people on our team able to start and vote and even FOLLOW ideas, which greatly reduces the chances of our ideas getting upvoted!! We have 10 Admins on our account that all want to participate in the Idea Exchange Area. Anyone else have this issue? Here is what I was told: "I presented your case to the team that is over this area and they said on your current licenses you are only supposed to have 2 ASC's, but they are giving you a bit of wiggle room with the 4. I tried to make your case about the additional ASC's not submitting tickets, but they said the only way to get above 4 is to either upgrade to the premium support package or upgrade your licenses to Workfront Business. I tried to make the case, but they have a pretty hard line on this one." Here is my idea... please upvote so we can get traction on this!! Our Admins are active and would love the opportunity to participate in the Idea Exchange area! https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360027747234-Allow-Group-Admins-to-Upvote-and... Lori Meek
0 Replies