Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Anybody noticing pinned dashboards disappearing?

Level 10

I have sent it to support but there is no way to show this. I have a dashboard I have pinned at least 4 times and in about an hour after I pin it, it is gone. Wondering if I am alone or this is pervasive?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 2

yes or they change names on the pin bar, but if you click them they are correct.

Level 5

I've had some get renamed to "home" however, they return to their correct name after clicking on them.

Level 10

I have reports from some users regarding this but I have not been able to repeat.

Level 10
Very hard to prove something that is sporadic. I have one that I keep pinning and then it disappears randomly, not at any interval I can put my finger on.

Level 10

The best thing to do is video screen capture, start the video, add the pinned item and keep refreshing until it disappears. Then open a ticket and upload the video.

Sometimes there is something in the video that you're not catching but maybe support can see.

Level 10
Well this last time it took about 5 days for it to disappear over the weekend. Then, really weirdly, when I searched for the dashboard via the search tool to get it back, I clicked on the search result and it pinned itself back to the top. So, it gets weirder by the minute.