Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Any Workfront Agile users attending LEAP next week in Dallas?

Level 4
I'm attending LEAP next week and have registered for a number of the Agile sessions and have also asked that my 1:1 consulting be focused on that. However, I'd love to meet anyone else who might be actively using Agile within Workfront to share best practices, etc. Anyone in this group also attending LEAP? Chris Watson KVH Industries, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

10 Replies

Level 7
We're attending and using Workfront for Agile. I am presenting Thurs AM at 8 - How Workfront Can Support Your Agile Transformation is my session title. In it, I plan to share details about our process on 2 projects and how Workfront supported that and you may find it interesting. I'm happy to connect at some point as well! ERIN REED National Heritage Academies, Inc.

Level 2
Erin, I'm registered for and looking forward to attending your session! Our digital transformation is underway. A big catch for us is that my digital experience team uses Workfront because we are a cross functional team with Marketing (WF product owner) however the rest of our digital department uses ServiceNow... so any insight you can share on bridging silos while using Agile is of special interest to me! Dustin Silbereisen Novant Health

Level 7
Awesome! Looking forward to having you at the session. I plan to talk about the process of transformation we have gone through (still going through/in the middle of) in our IT department and also some specific use cases of Workfront for a couple of projects and how Workfront enabled our process. I will be sure to interject the variance we have across our department and how that is impacting our current state and the path we're on in the future. Happy to connect during the conference at some point as well - Thanks for signing up and providing some of your interest topics! ERIN REED National Heritage Academies, Inc.

Level 2
I will be there! I am splitting my time between Agile and Fusion sessions Amy Pett CHG Healthcare Services, Inc.

Level 10
I will be there and we use Agile for our software teams.

Level 2
I am attending. Not using WF for Agile but attending some sessions to learn how other companies are. Madeleine Bronstone Sr. Project Manager Bank of the West San Francisco, CA 94104 925-984-8178

Level 2
Chris, I'm an avid Agile fan and implementer of Agile in Workfront (and other software). Would love to meet with you to share my experiences. John Albaugh

Level 2
Just now spinning up on Agile with Workfront. How may I find your May 2019 presentation? Thanks, Patrick Harrell The Seed Company Arlington, TX Pat Harrell Seed Company

Level 2
Hi Erin, Bakkavor are also looking at using Agile in WF, would we be able to look at the presentation slides? Thanks Michelle Smith Project Support Analyst Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK www.bakkavor.com // michelle.smith2@bakkavor.com Michelle Smith Project Support Analyst Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK www.bakkavor.com // michelle.smith2@bakkavor.com

Level 7
I have attached my slides to this thread. It feels as though there wont be a lot of context without my delivery but if you have questions please let me know. Thanks ERIN REED National Heritage Academies, Inc.