Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Analytics Survey - 5-10 minutes

Level 2
Hello Workfront community, I am the product manager over analytics at Workfront and our developers have been working hard on building some new views to improve our customers' work experience. I posted a survey a few months ago and the feedback we received was useful in building our roadmap and adjusting some expectations. If you are interested in data analytics and visualizations, or you are a Workfront plan user, please take a few minutes and answer the survey. I'll leave the survey open until March 29th end of day. "https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfpbcKqiRTRaW-pnJ-qaSNY-g6kE9i9QmjfwgZJofKfQEIQ4w/viewform?usp=sf_link">Click here to be routed to the survey . If you would like your company to be more directly involved in giving customer feedback for the analytics, please contact your CSM or email me at joelpettigrew@workfront.com. Thanks for your time. It really is appreciated. Feel free to share with co workers. Joel Joel Pettigrew Workfront
10 Replies

Level 5
Hi, Joel, I got an error when I tried to go to the survey: You need permission This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization Best, Alana Alana Coble WebMD

Level 2
I removed that restriction. It should work now. Thank you for the note! Joel Joel Pettigrew Workfront

Level 3
Hi Joel, I would like to take the analytics survey but our Infosec here at SEI blocks Google docs. Is there another way you can send me the survey? Mark Hahn Corporate Marketing & Communications SEI New ways. New answers. ----- 1 Freedom Valley Drive, Oaks, PA 19456 T 610-676-4419 F 484-676-4419 "http://www.seic.com/" title="SEI Home Page"> www.seic.com Disclaimer: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient(s) to whom they are addressed, even if addressed incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. SEI may archive and review outgoing and incoming email and may produce any email at the request of regulators.

Level 2
Mark, Thank you for reaching out. I can throw the survey into an office format and then just upload your data for you. Do you prefer ppt or doc? Does that work? Thanks, Joel Joel Pettigrew Workfront

Level 10
I took the survey and provided feedback based on how our organization would use them or would want to use them. Thanks for re-posting the survey. Benetta Perry APS

Level 2
Thanks for taking the survey! Joel Joel Pettigrew Workfront

Level 2
Just a reminder, if you want to take the survey it will be open till Friday evening. Feel free to forward the link to others in your organization. Thanks again, Joel Joel Pettigrew Workfront

Level 10
OK - I've asked a couple of colleagues from our analytics team to have a look. David Cornwell

Level 3
Will do tonight. I keep forgetting when I get home, and we do not have access to google docs. Michelle Yard Manager, Marketing Operations Insperity Houston, Texas