Expand my Community achievements bar.

AI / Auto Scheduling feature

Level 10
Has anyone else done some testing of this in their Preview environment? I really like the idea but I have got some very strange results in my testing. Almost all of the proposed assignments were not suitable, as the resources were already assigned 100% to other tasks or they already had PTO entries for the day. Only a couple of the proposed assignments could have been proceeded with. I would have thought the algorithm should exclude users who are already unavailable due to existing work and/or PTO? David Cornwell
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi David, I have done tons of testing on this (both in the scheduling tab and in staffing in the individual projects) and have run into TONS of issues. I have several tickets in about it and supposedly they are going to fix them, but not until it is already in production. I've blocked time Friday morning (my cluster updates Thursday night) to test it out. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 10
I know they're obviously keen to get it into this release rather than the next one, but it seems strange to put it out there with so many bugs to the point that it basically doesn't work and risks causing massive issues if a user was to proceed with the proposed assignments.... David Cornwell