Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Aging of Tasks- last update

Level 1
Hi! I need to create a report that shows tasks that have not been updated in the last 90 days. The purpose is to notify management of "stale" tasks. I see where I can filter on the report by update date- but it is for when it was updated, not the absence of an update. Hope this makes sense. Thanks, Laura Selzer Expeditors International of Washington, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Laura, When a task is created, I believe its Last Update Date defaults to its Entry Date. If so, trusting there will always be a value in the Last Update Date, to spot tasks that have gone without an edit for more than 90 days, you could add Last Update Date Less Than $$TODAY-90d to your report filter, along with any other criteria you need to focus on only the tasks of interest (eg Actual Completion Date IS NULL Handoff Date IS NOT NULL, Number Of Children = 0, etc) Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore Got Skills? Lend a hand! https://community.workfront.com/participate/unanswered-threads