Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Advanced Options Not Available in Text Mode?

Level 3

Hi All-

Is there a way to use Advanced Options while in Text Mode? it only seems to work in Standard Mode.

Here is what I'm trying to do:

I have a Planned Hours column, an Actual Hours column, and a Remaining Hours column (which is Planned minus Actual). I then wanted to apply a rule so that if the value in the Remaining Hours column is negative, it will highlight the row. I can apply the rule while in Standard mode, but I don't see where I can apply the rule while in Text Mode.

Finally I'm trying to Sum the Remaining Hours column, but again, since I am in Text Mode, there does not appear ato be a way to do it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi Chris,

Not sure on the summing part, but for the Advanced Options one, I usually add a separate column and apply the formatting I want in standard mode. I then switch to text mode, copy the lines that are formatting and paste them in the desired text mode column. Once it's there, I delete out the additional column.

Hope that helps.