Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Adobe Extension

Level 5
Hey Folks, I'm testing out the adobe extension for my designers to use with the proofing tool. I'm testing the workflow to export from indesign as a pdf into the workfront project. I could have sworn two weeks ago when I tested this- I could export into a folder at the project level. Now when I test it- it doesn't give me this option- I can upload at the task level or document level- but NOT into a folder. Am I missing something? I KNOW I did this before.....thanks in advance! tks Karen Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development
4 Replies

Level 5

answered my own question! see screen shot- once you click on the project- there's a choice to "click on to select folder" : )

Karen Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development0690z000007ZhZfAAK.png

Employee
Don't you love how just saying the question out loud can help you answer your question sometimes? :) Glad you got it figured out! Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 5
Kyna- Yes! LOL! Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development

Level 5
Hi @Karen Rutz , I've asked our creative team to investigate this option. Once your testing is done, or after you've rolled this out to the team and used it a bit, would love to read your feedback on the experience results. Hybrid Newbie, Tammie Bouchard National Safety Council