Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Admins - How do you communicate with your end users?

Employee

Calling all Workfront Admins!  

Do you have a strategy for HOW and WHAT you communicate to your end users about Workfront? Anything from letting them know about new functionality, about updates to workflows, new training, tips & tricks, etc.?

If so, would you be open to a quick, 30-minute chat?

I'm part of a team that creates programs that help customers better adopt and use Workfront, and my next big project is creating a set of communication templates to help Admins as they communicate with their users. (For anyone who has seen the Inherited Instance Checklist we recently launched, that was built 100% from feedback gleaned in interviews just like this!)

You can see my availability and book time with me directly here. I'm hoping to talk to at least 10 Admins by the end of April to make sure I'm heading in the right direction. 

Thanks so much to anyone willing to share their time and experience, I genuinely appreciate it (as do our future System Admins!). Drop a comment below if you have questions. Thank you! 

1 Reply

Employee

Quick update. I'm still looking for a few folks to chat with about how you as a System Admin communicate with your end users. I've had some great conversations so far, and want to be sure I take your experience into account. You can see my availability and book time with me directly here. Thank you so much!