Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adjusting alignment of text in a report row

Level 4
Hi, Does anyone know if there is way to adjust the alignment of text in a row of a report? I have a report where the results are centering and causing the row heights to be really wide. I want to be able to top align the text in the row. I've been trying to find some text mode that will allow me to do that but have been unsuccessful so far. Please let me know. Thanks, Michelle Michelle McAnelly Thomson Reuters - Global Creative Services (Eagan)
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 4
I'm not sure about top, but to right/left align text I set the conditional formatting for an always true condition like field not is blank or ID not is blank. Then you can use the formatting options under conditional. I then converted to text mode and changed the alignment to top, I didn't notice a difference but I'm not sure what top would achieve. -- Melinda Layten, Senior Consultant Work Management Improvement CapabilitySource Phone: (484) 505-6855 site: www.capabilitysource.com email: melinda.layten@capabilitysource.com - we simplify your work so you can run your business -

Level 4
Thanks. I'm trying to top align one specific cell because all the copy in the other cells are top aligned and this is the only that is centered. I think if I can get that one cell also top aligned, then the row height won't be as wide. Michelle McAnelly Thomson Reuters - Global Creative Services (Eagan)