Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Adding Sub-Totals in Matrix Hour Report

Level 5
I am probably missing something very simple here, but I am stumped! I have created a Matrix Hour Report with Row Groupings of Project Name / Owner Name and Column Grouping of Hour Entry Date (grouped by Month). The attached snip-it is working as expected but I would also like a sub-total for each project under the Months displayed as well as at the Grand Total at the end. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
Current matrix functionality doesn't support displaying subtotals. I was on a call a few months ago with someone in Product Development and showed her this deficiency. After seeing what I was talking she said that she could see the benefit of having something like that available. I also have submitted it on the Idea Exchange as an enhancement. So far though, it hasn't received many votes.

Level 5
I just upvoted it!! Tracy Fox Project Manager / Workfront SysAdmin Sykes Assistance Services Corporation

Level 10
Hi Kelly - I just added my vote, plus a suggestion about how the options could hopefully be optional in the report config and also able to be toggled at run-time. David Cornwell

Level 10
I just voted for this. Benetta Perry APS