Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Added a new filter In Document Version Report

Level 2

I want a filter like

1) Complete project proof will not show in report

Please suggest which filter should i use for?

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Try using Document Version>>Proof Decision as a filter in your report.

How you are classifying a proof as "complete" will dictate how you built this filter. But as an example, if complete means that the proof has been approved then you would use: Document Version>>Proof Decision Equals "Approved"

If you just want to see document versions where any decision was given, then you would use Document Version>>Proof Decision Is Not Blank

Hope that helps!

Best Regards,

Rich. 

Level 2

Hello Richard,

Thanks for your response, but i am trying with this filter in my report but doe's work.

While I use Document Version>>Proof Decision Not Equal "Approved" filter that time doe's show any data in my report .

While i use Document Version>>Proof Decision Is Not Blank filter not even filter out any proof in complete project.

I see in my workfront all Complete project proof approval status is pending and complete project is assign with "complete-Portfolios",

Please let me know what is the best solution for me?

Level 1

Hi,

What I just figured out was the following filter using text mode:

document:topDocObjCode=PROJ
document:topDocObjCode_Mod=cieq
proofApprovalStatus:proofApprovalStatusLabel=Approved
proofApprovalStatus:proofApprovalStatusLabel_Mod=cine

But I just saw, what was written here in the meantime. So you have to check, if it is also working with proofDecisionStatus and not proofApprovalStatus.

Level 2

Those filter not works which i actually looking for
I see in my workfront all Complete project proof approval status is pending and complete project is assign with a portfolio name is "complete-Portfolio"

Community Advisor

Hi,

Apologies, fat fingers on my part!  Updated filter rules as follows:

If complete means that the proof has been approved then you would use: Document Version>>Proof Decision Equals "Approved"

If you just want to see document versions where any decision was given, then you would use Document Version>>Proof Decision Is Not Blank

Best Regards,

Rich

Level 2

Hey,

Those filters is not works for me, I check all complete and incomplete project proof approval status is pending, that's why i can't differentiated that,

So any there any other way to remove only complete project proofs from my report

Community Advisor

Ahh ok, you could change the filter to be Document Version>>Proof Decision Equals "pending". That should do the trick. To demonstrate

Here I am showing the documents tab of a project. It has two proofs:

• ABC1 - Which is approved
  • DEF2 - Which is pending a decision

RichardLe1_0-1675952220714.png

If I only want to show proofs that are still pending a decision, I have built a report with the following filters:

RichardLe1_3-1675952518701.png

This returns the following results:

RichardLe1_2-1675952462002.png

I also get the same results with a Not Equals Approved filter:

RichardLe1_4-1675952591405.png

RichardLe1_5-1675952657703.png

Best Regards,

Rich. 

Level 2

Hi,

Thanks for explaining, right now i have a limitation for can't change proof decision for any complete project.