Expand my Community achievements bar.

Add a report/project to all users Favorite list

Level 10
I want to add a couple of reports to the favorites of all users. Has anyone found a way to do that? I know I can share with everyone but I want to also make it a favorite. Any help is appreciated!!! Michael Michael Lebowitz GuideWell Connect
8 Replies

Level 10
Hi Michael. The only option I'm aware of is to Log In As each user and set the favorite for them. Barring that, a screen shot email showing folks how to do si themselves might have to suffice. Regards, Doug

Level 10
Doug I was pretty sure that was the answer. I don't know how many votes it will get but I am going to add it to the idea exchange. Michael Lebowitz Marketing Analyst Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy DCC 800-4-272 Jacksonville, FL 32246

Level 4
This would be nice added functionality to a layout template, the ability to favorite a report or object for everyone assigned to it. Andrew Beard - LeapPoint Senior Associate LeapPoint Herndon VA

Level 2
Another option is to make a dashboard with that report being the only thing on it. You could then add the dashboard as a tab under reporting for all layout templates. I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for but it is a workaround. Shelly Long Pier 1 Imports

Level 10
Shelly That is definitely an option. Thanks! Michael Lebowitz Marketing Analyst Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy DCC 800-4-272 Jacksonville, FL 32246

Level 10
I added this to the Idea Exchange. I would appreciate the up-votes!

Level 10
Hi Michael , link which you have attached to your post unfortunately doesn't work properly! It takes you to Workfront Helpsite instead. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 10
"https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115005734153-Add-Favorites-to-Layouts" title="Add Favorites to Layouts">Looks like this may be the link: https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115005734153-Add-Favorites-to-Layouts Marie Kelly The MetroHealth System