Expand my Community achievements bar.

Access request list

Level 10
Hi all, has anyone got an idea where we can edit the Access Request List ? I've gone thru Setup area and unfortunately can't find it. Or maybe is it a list set up by default(admins and project owner/sponsor) ? I have attached picture to make clearer what I'm talking about.
5 Replies

Level 10
Hi: How did you get to this screen? I don’t recognize it. Thanks, Eric

Level 7
Eric, you wouldn't recognize it as a Sys Admin because it is only for people who request more access to an object and Sys admin's always have enough. Dagmara, I believe this "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/217179437-Requesting-Permission-#hierarchy-of-the-request-more-access-drop-down-menu" page will answer your question.

Level 10
Thanks Greg. So we're not able to set it up manually then? I'm the System Admin and for some reason I'm not on the list even if the list it's not too long. You would think there would be System Admins on the top of the list.

Level 7
No, it's automatic. Sys Admins are not in the logic of who displays. I guess they a) didn't want to spam Sys admins for these requests and b) wanted it to go up through the proper channels. The Sys admin can always change the access level of a user, but is not included in the request list.