Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Reviving the Workfront Job Board: Rules and Best Practices!

Administrator

Hey Workfront Friends!

I noticed there have been several job postings on the main Community forum since we migrated over to the Experience League Communities, and want to address this formally. Please use this job board to post any job opportunities you or your company may have!

Please also follow the guidelines below:

• Posted job opportunities can have any level of Workfront expertise, but must include Workfront
  • Must include a link to the job application either on your job site or on a job networking site like LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
  • To provide more context to our members, write a short job description in the post body to include details like core job responsibilities, job location, whether it is virtual or in-person, etc. Bonus points if you offer to answer any questions our members may have in the posting's comment section! 
  • If your posted opportunity is filled, please update your post title with [FILLED] or a similar label so other users know not to apply. Alternatively, you can send me a private message so that I can remove it

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

0 Replies